Saturday, March 25, 2006

21) Battle in my head

What am I doing, I fear for what I am doing
Am I listing to the devil or am I him
For what I am doing no worse then what he does
But this is not a question in my mind
It is about the evil I do and to what extent
What extent will I be willing to go?
Will I do what I am planning or will I stop
Will the struggle between god and evil
End and who will be victors the good or the evil
But what ever wins the battle in my head
I will become, don’t even know
I know they are both there but which have control
Control over what I do in my life or am I
Going to die with out knowing and only then
I will know when I look back on the past
And see what good and evil deeds I did
But by then it will be too late to change myself
I don’t really know even who I want to win
Do I want to be good or to be evil?
This is a struggle of man kind and
After this battle it will truly show to me
Who I really am but by then I could have
Harmed to many souls with these deeds of mine
So I fight for control over myself, nether good nor evil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home